Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Third!

Happy third birthday Noah!

You are just the funniest and yet most serious little boy! One minute those bright blue eyes are laughing and the next they are almost covered in a frown as you try to be serious.

A little boy with NO fears, except us leaving without him, as he says, "Wait for me, Mom, wait for me!"

One to take it slow learning things I think are important, like using the potty, learning letters, not sucking your thumb, and no swallowing gum, but quick to learn things like money is valuable, candy is fun, staying awake long after the lights are out, and when Mom really means business.

This little boy who loves his family with intensity, also gets the most angry with them. Passion runs both high and low through his growing body and can change course at the flip of a switch. This little boy is my most challenging one to parent, the one God is using to teach me to be a better Mom and person.

I'm thankful for you everyday Noah! I'm enjoying watching you grow and wouldn't miss it for anything! I can't believe you are three already! It won't be long until all of your baby chubbiness is gone and you'll be a preschooler, but I try not to think of those days, only these with sandals on the wrong feet, boo boos on your fingers, food on your face, and pants on backwards. This year, your "3" year, will be my favorite so far with you Noah and I look forward to it. How could I not, look at this boy!

Happy Birthday Noah!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Noah!