Monday, June 04, 2007

Relaxation

For Christmas Tim got me a gift certificate to a local B&B that has a spa for a Cinnamon Sugar Rub. I have been holding onto it until I got Simon weaned, and I felt more comfortable going.

I made my appointment for yesterday evening. I wasn't sure about it since I've never done anything like that, but figured it'd be nice to get away by myself for a change.

It was pouring down rain when I got there and I got drenched on my way in, but it was all good from there. She was there waiting for me to get me out of the rain and made me comfortable right away.

Turns out it was for an hour an a half, first I had the cinnamon rub, then jumped in the shower and rinsed it off and settled in for a massage. I was totally relaxed by the time it was done. It was a wonderful treat and would be fun to do occasionally--I'm thinking Christmas, Mother's Day and Birthday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am jealous. I love getting massages. It sounds like you came out totally relaxed. We are getting pretty settled in...only a few boxes left to unpack. Finally!