Saturday, March 22, 2008

Still Waiting

Just in case you were wondering if I had the baby and have been too busy to post, alas, that is not the case. I'm now 41 weeks pregnant.

However, I will share a couple of funnies with you:

I had yesterday off so the boys and I went to the library and just before we left, Eli says, "But what if your bag breaks?"

"Bag, what bag?"

"You know, that bag. Of water."

"Oh. Well if it breaks we'll come home."

Thursday I was having some contractions and I was telling Eli that my body was getting ready and had him feel how hard my stomach was. He got all excited about "maybe we'll have a baby!"

Then later Tim's parents stopped by and he said, "Well, she's having compressions!"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute, cute! I'm re-picking my prediction for a baby...it will be Tuesday 3/25!

Anonymous said...

We're all waiting with baited breath for the "compresssions" to start!!

And I'm with Jessica--Tuesady!