Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tell me what you really think!

Tim was already in church since he had to be there early to practice singing so I was getting all 4 of the boys in myself. I was carrying Jesse of course, but didn't see Simon.

"Simon, where are you? Catch up to me. We're in a parking lot." I said as I held out my hand for him. He caught up and grabbed my hand.

"You called to me because you want to keep me safe."
"That's right Simon, I do want to keep you safe. I love you!"
"I love Dad."


I relayed the exchange to Tim, knowing he would get a kick out of it. He said, "Well it's nice that one of them likes me."

After a minute he says, "You know, it's hard not to have a favorite when only one of them likes you."

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Honesty is always the best policy, right? :)