Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Babies

Noah loves babies. I'm not really sure why since Tim and I are not what you would call "baby" people. It's in him, it's who he is.

Noah takes care of Jesse, he can get Jesse out of his crib and bring him downstairs (which scares me, but they're fine). He jumps at the chance to feed or hold him, etc. And it's not just because Jesse is his brother evidently.

Mary was sitting on the couch with Sean and Noah sidles up to her and says, "Can you leave Baby Sean here?"

I think Mary was a little taken aback and said, "No, he's my baby, he'll go home with me."

Noah says, "Oh. Well can we trade?"

"Trade what?"

"Trade babies. You take Jesse home."

Needless to say, Mary was not game for that! I think Noah likes little babies best, so he can hold them. Little brothers who are 10 months old are not so compliant to be doted on like a baby as a newborn is. He'll make a helpful Daddy someday!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Some woman will be blessed to snag him and his kids will LOVE him!!