Saturday, March 28, 2009

One Year!

Jesse is one today! It's hard to believe a year ago I was having another little boy. It's been a very hard year in a lot of respects, but a very good year too.

It's the year I first got to meet Jesse and take care of that sweet boy.

It's the year I got to tell people, "We have four. All boys." I love that!

It's the year Simon became a big brother and got to dote on his little brother.

It's the year I got to see that Noah loves babies.

It's the year Eli fell in love with Jesse.

It's the year I got to see Jesse grow into a one year old who doesn't know he's not as big as the other boys and little legos aren't for him.
I think he's enjoying his first cake and ice cream with my aunt! I look forward to the many more birthday's to come and the fun we will have raising this little ball of fire!

Happy First Birthday Jesse!

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday, Jesse!

Deanna said...

Happy birthday, sweet Jesse!! It's amazing how quickly time flies and how it seems like you should still be that little, newborn-y guy I met last year. You're a big guy now, but don't grow up too quickly--your mama needs you to stay little as long as you can!!

McBorn said...

Happy Birthday super-cute little boy! :)

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Jesse! Time does fly. Daniel will be 4 next month and it honestly feels like he was just born.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Jesse!!! He's adorable. LOVE the hat!

Anonymous said...

With the middle name of his Great-Grandpa, who lived to be 100 years old, Jesse is destined to learn something new every day like Great-Grandpa said he did. Jesse, may you keep being Joy to many as a 1-year-older.