Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my new FIVE year old! I can hardly believe it's been five years since we met you Noah! To think of all of the things that have happened to you and with you in five short years amazes me.

You have gone from a "Gerber" baby to a very handsome five year old!



One of our favorite things about you is your ability to logic through things that seem like they should be beyond your grasp, but you figure out; it's quite entertaining. Not to mention your infectious laugh! You're one of your Daddy's greatest challenges but bring him the most joy when you throw you head back and laugh your belly laugh.

You have a very tender heart, my boy, and we will do our best to guard it while it is in our keeping. We look forward to the man you will one day become. That day is coming at me much faster than I thought it would, you start school this fall! So let's treasure the days we have together, shall we Noah?

2 comments:

denise1006 said...

Happy Birthday! You only get to be 5 once so live it up!

Deanna said...

Happy birthday, Noah! You're a blast!!