Thursday, October 01, 2009

A recap

I can't believe it's Thursday already! The week got away from me.

Took Jesse for his 18 month check up on Monday, he's doing well. He's just below the 50% mark for height and weight, which makes sense, he feels so little and skinny to me. He eats like a truck, but just poos it all out three times a day. We had a blood draw again to recheck his lead levels and we're still waiting to hear back about that. I'm praying for good results. You too, please!

Barely got back to work after his checkup when my phone rang, Eli had gotten sick at school. Took him home and let him sleep and watch a movie, then he started practicing his hand stands again, so I guess he was feeling better. My mom stayed with him on Tuesday just to be sure, but he was fine. Eli had school lunch on Monday and I think he ate something that didn't agree with him.

Simon camped with Tim's parents for two nights and he was such a good little boy even though it was VERY windy and kinda cold. He's such a trooper, that one. Apparently the best 3 1/2 year old camper ever. And so precious. I just love his brown little head.

Noah is so animated when I pick him up from school. He is so excited to tell me about what he did that day that was his favorite. It might be learning to Stop! Drop! Roll!, or learning "If you don't know what it is, leave it alone." Or it could be making a new friend or coloring (which he has hated to do in the past). Or it could be the "act" the teachers put on, better known to the rest of us as a skit to reinforce the safety lesson of the day for their safety week. I'm learning so much more about kindergarten than I did with Eli, but it is my second time around.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm glad to hear that Eli is feeling better and Noah is loving school so much!!

Way to grow, Jesse, and I can just picture Simon camping out--what a cutie patootie!!!