Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Training Update

It was a beautiful weekend for a run and I ran over 4 miles, with no walk breaks. I'm pretty happy with that. I didn't time myself so I don't know what my pace was. I do know a couple of times I started to lag with my pace, but then I thought of how I would have to be going if Eli was there with me on his bike and stepped it up.

I also need to rework my running music. What I trained to last year I'm pretty burnt out on so I need some new stuff.

I've been running the section of the bike path that is closest to our house. Since it is right with the river it is curvy and hilly. I really feel like my legs are benefiting from the hills and I'll be ready for whatever the course of the half marathon is this year.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You go girl!! You're a star!!