Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Sayings

I just want to document for my frail memory, and share with you (whomever you might be) that I absolutely love it when Simon is describing something by color and he refers to it as "fire color." You know, red. I love it.

He'll grow out of that soon. All too soon. He wants to read. I mean really read. So we're working diligently in our homeschool preschool to learn the letters and the sounds they make so he can learn to read. It's a wonderful thing to have two older brothers, well sometimes it's wonderful.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

It's always bittersweet when they get old enough that they lose that "invented speech". What a cutie!!!

Natalie said...

Hey Janelle! I am still alive. I have stopped blogging temporarily. I have just been busy with the holidays and with work stuff. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to get some posts started.