Friday, April 09, 2010

Winter

Tim was painting some doors and set up some saw horses in the basement to do it. He's painting wood grain on metal doors. It looks pretty cool, and kinda real. He got them done and wanted help carrying them out of the basement, so he asked me to help. We have an exterior entrance to the basement so we just carried them out that door.

After carrying out the first one, we went back in the basement using the outside entrance and as I got to the top of steps I could feel the coolness coming up into the warm air. As I decended it got really cold. It was a nice day, but it just struck me as a vast change in temperature, so I said, "Boy that's really cold coming out of there."

Tim, following me, says, "Yeah, that's where they keep winter!"

1 comment:

Deanna said...

He's got painting skills and wit! What more could a girl ask for? ;)