Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simon's 5!

Happy 5th Birthday to Simon!

I can hardly believe it's been five years since he was born. He was my littlest at birth, but my chubbiest baby. He went from 7-9 to over 15 pounds at his one month check up. He was a porker!
And now he's five and learning so much. We love to watch his personality develop and his interests come out. He is such an interesting person, Tim says he has flair, like a designer. I say he loves to create, whether it's with legos, paper and glue or some other concoction he's come up with, it's always something. Maybe an engineer one day?

He has his own beat to life and he sticks with it, no matter what the other boys are doing or playing. He's very focused, and is so gentle and compassionate with little children and babies.
I sure do love that brown hair!


Happy Birthday Sweet Simon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A, E, I, O, U...
Author-Mom, Engineer-Simon... Unique to see how we each grow