Thursday, April 07, 2011

More Babies?

I was picking up Simon and Jesse from the sitter and Simon ran up to me to give me a hug.  His sweet five year old head comes right at my belly.  I've had four babies and it's a little stretched out with extra floppy skin (hey at least it's not full!).  He looked up at me with his sweet hazel eyes and said, "Do you want to have more babies?"

I smiled at him, bent down and said, "Nope!  Four is all I can hande," and gave him a big hug.  He just smiled back.  I think he was figuring that I did want to have another baby and my belly was getting big.  You know, all you have to do is want to have a baby to have one.  At least if you're my five year old Simon that's what's in your head.

Now, what to do about my floppy belly?  I'm working on it, but I'm not having much luck....

No comments: