Sunday, August 07, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is the twelveth anniversary of the day I pledged before God and my family and friends that I would love Tim and be true to him forever.

Besides becoming a Christian, is was the single best decision I have EVER made in my entire life.  I love him more than I ever thought you could love a person, and he loves me just as much.  I am so pleased that our marriage is strong and we are happy and that we are both committed to make it stay that way.  We are a united front for parenting, in business, and to the world.  There is no one I would rather have on my team than Tim.

We are happy as clams!


And pretty happy with the little family we have been blessed with.


Here's to many, many more wonderful years together!

2 comments:

Homestead Living said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Praise God for wonderful marriages!!!

Blessings,
Jennie

Anonymous said...

What a Blessed Team! You cannot beat the consequences of a wonderful, strong, faithful marriage!