Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Snow Fun!

My sister came to town between Christmas and New Years, which hasn't happened since, gosh, I can't even remember when. And we had a big snow, so we bundled up and played in the snow.
Here are the boys with their aunt, great-aunt, and grandma after playing in the snow. They all had a very good time! We got some pretty hilarious pictures of them wiping out.

And me and my sweet sister Olivia. We don't have hardly any pictures of just the two of us. I always make sure to get some of her and the boys when she's in town, but somehow neglect to get them of her and I. So we got one this time around!
 
Also, I love my pink carhartt jacket and hat, don't you? Thanks Timmy!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You know how to dress for the weather! Beautiful smiles make all outfits look even better.

Peyton talk said...

Great Picture! I am glad you had a good visit!