Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wedding Dress

My sister went shopping yesterday with her future mother-in-law for a wedding dress. She found one that she really likes and it's on clearance, but neither of them took a camera, so her FMIL went and got a disposable to take some pictures. Good thinking! I can't wait to see them!

Planning a wedding is so much fun! I'm glad she lives with us so I get to be a part of it. We think they're having the rehearsal dinner at our house since it's just a couple of minutes from the church.

She has tried on my dress, but her rib cage is bigger than mine, so that wouldn't work without a lot of alterations. It was fun to get my dress out for her to try on, that may be the only time it ever happens since I have all boys. Here's a pic we took of my dress when it was out:

I didn't try it on then because I was 38ish weeks pregnant. Now that I've lost my baby weight, maybe I'll try it on again...it's only 7 years and 3 kids later, how much could my body have changed? And since I'm still nursing I might even fill it out a little more *wink*

No comments: