Sunday, November 05, 2006

Party!

We went to a halloween party Saturday night at my aunt's house-it was costume party. I haven't been to one of those since High school. It was a total blast! I was a "sexy witch" and Tim was man from the seventies, he was the hit of the party with his hair. Note the pick on the right side...

We had my mom stay at our house with the boys so we didn't have to worry about getting a sitter home or anything. And I didn't have to worry about the kids at all, which is comforting. We haven't done anything just us in so long! Since I didn't have Simon with me, I pumped at his bedtime and then had a couple of drinks. We had taken some wine and it was so fun, and very adult to have a drink. I don't really drink anymore due to pregancy and nursing, so it was a treat! We had a great time and got to see some of my family too. We decided we'll have to do it again and not wait so long in between "dates."

There're more stories about last night, but are not mine to tell :-) Suffice it to say, we took a nap on the couch before we headed home.