Thursday, November 16, 2006

Waving

I just realized that Simon waves. He's been doing it for a while, but since it's not really coordinated I didn't realize that's what he's doing. Everyday when we get to the day care he waves to the teachers and when I pick him up and I'm holding him, he waves again to them before we leave.

However, he does not wave to them when I go at lunch to nurse him. So I think he understands what's going on and when to wave. I think he's a pretty smart little fella! The mama, not so much, since she couldn't seem to figure out that's what he was doing.

He's also really started getting mad when you take something away or have him put it down so you can leave it in the car or not take it downstairs or whatever. He's started throwing himself back in your arms and it's getting hard to hold him, he's pretty big and strong. He did that the other day and hit his head on a door we were standing beside. Such is the life of a 9 month old!

No comments: