Friday, August 31, 2007

A year later...

Well, it's been a year since I started this blog. I wasn't sure if I would stick with it or not, but here I am.

I don't get many visitors, but really I started this as a way to journal raising our boys and I'm not sure who all would really think that's interesting! I'm just glad I have all these everyday stories written down somewhere that I can reflect on and maybe one day the boys will think it's cool. Or maybe their wives will. Or not, but I enjoy it and it's good for me so I'm good with that.

Although I would like to know who reads my blog so maybe for my birthday next week everyone could leave me a comment so I know who's reading--and if no one leaves a comment I'll know it's only Jessica reading! But that's fine too, us working mom's of boys have to stick together!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I enjoy reading all your everyday stories. I enjoy reading about the things I have to look forward to with my little man. :) Happy Blogiversary!

McBorn said...

Oh, Janelle. I love to read your blog, I just don't often leave comments. I look at it especially when I haven't talked to you in a while and don't know what is going on in the everyday happenings of your family. And sometimes there is something I witnessed and it is neat to read the way you write it as a story. I show the pictures and sometimes the stories themselves to Josh, Barb, or other people who I think would enjoy them. Keep it up; you're doing good! :)

Brenda said...

Ever since I learned of your Blog, when you sent the e-mail about Jesse. I check in to see how your family is doing. We don't see or talk much, so it is nice to stay in touch. You are doing a great job as a Mom!

Aunt Brenda