Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, today I'm 30! And for my birthday I'd like everyone to leave me a comment-if you can.

Plus, just to mix it up, I'll give you a bit of news. One of the people I work with asked me how old I am and when I said 30, he said, "It's all down hill from here!"

I laughed and said, "Well some people buy a sports car, I get pregnant and have another baby to feel younger." Then he laughed and said, "What are you going to do when you turn 40?"

"Buy a sportscar!"

Now that should get me some comments!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!!

And are you pregnant? If so, congrats!!! Hoping for a girl for ya (that is if you want one...after all those boys, some pink may be looking good!) :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I know it's past your birthday now, but I wanted to comment.
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good time, I did. :)

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!! I'm excited to have another nephew or niece. Whatever gender it is, I know it will be cute and everyone will love it to pieces!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! While carry-
ing you in my womb, I began to love
you. The moment you left, (1:10a.m)
weighing 5 pounds, 10 ounces, a
unique, extremely strong, greater love left me to envelope you. I, who thought it would be really hard to love the second child as much as I loved the first one, cannot forget how MUCH I loved you the Moment you emerged. This love, "pass it on" to all four!

Anonymous said...

40 years to get a vet? Patience is one of your fruits!