- Due date is March 15, Palm Sunday weekend, so I figure if my pattern of late babies holds I'll be looking at Good Friday or so for the new baby.
- The baby's about 12 weeks so we just started telling people this past weekend.
- Simon and the new baby will be about 26 months apart, which is more than the space between the other boys.
- We plan to have an ultrasound around 20 or so weeks and if we can tell, we'll find out the gender, if not, no big deal.
- We think having 4 boys would be great, and we think having a girl would be great so we're happy as long as the baby is healthy.
- Eli told me that God told him the baby is a girl, but I think he thinks little brothers are overrated by this point so I'm not sure about the divine communication, but I don't doubt it either.
- I've been doing okay, some days I get pretty nauseous in the evenings, but I can push through.
- I heard the heartbeat at my appointment (about nine weeks) and it was strong and clear.
- For the curious minds, we plan for this to be our last baby, just in case you were wondering.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Here are some details for the curious: