Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still Thankful

I'm thankful my husband is a good dad. He loves our boys. He gets down and wrestles with them, he reads to them (even though he hates it), he teaches them guy stuff and he teaches them other things-like how to tie shoes and he likes to spend time with them.

He wants to provide a fun childhood with things we didn't have but wants to balance that with making them work for things. He's creative with punishment (like picking up buckets of rocks) and completely supports me, even when I've gone off the deep end, and then brings me back around.

He's not perfect, as he's still a work in progress (just like me), but he's good, and for that I'm thankful.

To see what others are thankful for go to Don't Give Him Crackers!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Don't you just love watching your husband be a dad. I just love it! Makes me love mine so much more! :)