Monday, April 14, 2008

Whew!

I'm still here, trying to get in a groove with 4 kids. I'm on my own now. Tim went back to work today, meals from our church friends are done, and the honeymoon is over!

It hasn't been too bad, but at times I wish I was an octupus! Just not enough hands! We'll get it together though. Just about the time I head back to work and then that will be a whole new adjustment period. But that's the way life goes.

My tailbone is still pretty sore. Today is the first day I haven't taken anything for the pain, and it's really not much different since it really only hurts when I sit too long or go from sitting to standing. Any advice?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope your week goes smoothly. I'm sure adjusting to 4 kids is quite an adjustment.

Anonymous said...

well , im not a doctor yet but I would try sitting on a nice fluffy pillow and maybe even a heating pad too. as for getting up and down, it will go away with time unfortunatly, Im not much for meds either so I hear you on that part. and yes I agree with the elf comment lol. See you and your boys in June!

Anonymous said...

Yikes--that tailbone is still hurting? That's not good.

When can we come up with dinner????