Thursday, July 10, 2008

Simon Says

the funniest things!

We were done eating but still at the table when Simon climbed down off of his chair and sat beside me in mine. There was a lull in the conversation and Simon said, "I'm not crazy. I'm not."

Another day at dinner we were still eating and there was a lull in the conversation and he says, "I know everything and everything."
"You know everything and everything?"
"Yeah, I know everything and everything."
"Okay then."

When he gets tired of walking he says, as he starts to crumple his legs underneath him and fall down, "My legs aren't working very good!" Which totally cracks me up!

Then one day he told the sitter his legs were broken, "but it's okay, I got new ones!" Apparently that's what a good night's sleep will do for you!

Then there's the fairly typical two year old stuff:
"I'll do it, I'll do it!" (not wanting help)
"I help you. I help you."
"I'm not tired. I'm not!"
But all his repeating just makes it funnier!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

He's a cutie! He's a cutie!!