Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Checking In

I have so many blog posts running around in my head. Several of them I want to post pictures of, but that takes forever with dial-up so I just haven't done it. Meanwhile you all are thinking I quit blogging or fell off the face of the earth!

I'm still working on getting a groove. Tim was saying last night that I've been mad at him or in a bad mood lately. Which is so not true-it's just that I've gone back to work. Full time, with 4 little ones, church activities, plus our rentals and side business and Tim works late most nights so I "single mom it" a lot of nights. I'm still adjusting, this might take some time.

He thinks I'm keeping up just fine. Which is sweet of him, and I'm doing pretty good actually, but I fight myself constantly. It's like the wife and mother I am is not the wife and mother I want to be. I fight myself every day to be who I want to be and not who I am.

Can I get an "Amen!" out there? Or am I the only one?

Anyhoo, I'll have some posts coming up, I promise! And some good pictures too!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! I could say that forever! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Amen! 'Tis a journey to become whom HE wants us to become.
The four boys are being blessed as you are becoming the Mom you want to become. GOD knows who you are.GOD knows what each boy needs to become. HE gave You to them for
them. Amen!