Friday, March 20, 2009

Picture

Just a little snip-it of Simon, the sweet boy he is:

The other day Simon and I were in the dining room, he playing legos, me clearing some papers off the table.


I hear, "Take my picture."

I wasn't really sure what he was talking about or referring to, or if he was even talking to me instead of his "Legomen" so I half mumbled an answer.

I think he is talking to me now, "I want to sit on a box."

Now I look at him trying to wrap my head around what he's saying to put the pieces together. If I could only see the path the connections are taking then I'd know what he's talking about. "You want to sit on a box?"

"I want to sit on a box and you can take my picture."

Lightbulb! I covered a box with a blanket to take his Three Year Old picture, that's what he's talking about. "Do you like me to take your picture?"

"Yeah!"

I think we'll do a photo shoot this weekend of my cute three year old with dark hair. I love that boy!

2 comments:

denise1006 said...

It works out great, I've done it with all of mine just use a sheet for the background and some lighting, its best if there arent any windows in the area you use. Let me know how it goes for you.

Deanna said...

He's definitely a cute photo subject!!