Thursday, October 08, 2009

And how was your day?

When I pick Noah up the first thing I ask is "How was your day?" He likes school so he's usually had a good day. One particular day his reponse was:

"Great!"

"Well that's good."

"Actually it wasn't great. It was fantastic!"

"Fantastic, really?"

"Yep!"

"What made it fantastic?"

"Well, I made a new friend. His name is Miles. I think that's a funny name. And I think he likes to go for miles and miles and that's why his name is Miles."

"Or, I think maybe his parents liked that name and that's why they picked it for him."

"Oh, yeah. Probably. I like Miles, he's really nice." At that point I look at him in the rear view mirror and I see my sweet Noah with his head cocked to the side thinking of his new friend Miles and smiling. All I can see are his dimples-he is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm smiling thinking of his adorable smile. :)