Friday, December 18, 2009

Race Results

I ran a 5k two weeks ago and it's taken them awhile to put the results online. I just checked again and they're out there so here are my stats. We wore chips for that race, so they should be accurate.

32:17 for a pace of 10:25 per mile. That shaved 1:14 off of my previous 5k total time. I keep getting better and better with each race and that's nice! One of these days that will stop and that won't be quite as fun, but I've got a ways to go before that happens. I hope!

I haven't done well these last two weeks with my training and I need to get back on my game so I can do the half-marathon in the spring well. It's just that it's so cold! I just need to buck up and get out there. Once I start I'm fine. Kind of like getting out of bed in the morning.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Good for you! That's a major improvement!! Way to go!