Monday, May 03, 2010

When I'm not looking

I had my bag of makeup downstairs Sunday morning before church and left it out. I didn't think much about it. Went to church, we all took naps, and then I needed to go to the grocery. Came home and was unloading the groceries.

Jesse likes to get into purses, bags and the like. Do you see where this is heading? Here's my boy looking at Tim knowing he's in trouble:
Did you know that lipstick is kind of hard to get off of a cheek?
Note the ring of mascara on his cheek and brush stokes on his hand.
There was powder all over the counter and floor and him.


We've tried to tell him that make-up is for grown up girls. He's repeating it, so maybe he's learning it?

2 comments:

McBorn said...

Silly Jesse! At least he is learning, right?

Deanna said...

That silly Taz!! These pictures will be priceless in about 15 years! :)