Monday, June 07, 2010

Radio

We were in the car and had the radio on when Jesse started singing from the back seat, right along with the stations theme music, "K luv."

Tim and I looked at each other and smiled.

Jesse sang it again.

We snickered.

Then Tim said, "Jesse, what station is this?"

Jesse,sensing that Tim was trying to get him to put on a show, refused to answer saying, "NO!"

Tim worked with him a few more times throughout the evening, "What's this station? What's our favorite station?" and now Jesse answers with a happy, "K-luuv"

I love it!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Char did this once, too. We found a CD we'd made a couple of years ago with various songs and soundtrack numbers. After one Chris Sligh song, Andy turned off the radio and said, "Who can remember which song comes next?" and Charlotte yelled out, "I know, I know!" Then she sang loudly and proudly, "Kaaaayyyy, LOVE!"

I love it, too!