Saturday, August 07, 2010

Anniversary

Eleven years. That's kind of a long time, but not nearly long enough if you ask me. I think of all of the things left that I want to experience with Tim and it's still a lot. We are doing a lot better at doing the things we want to do and not just letting life happen and pass by. It's making for lots of good memories. I don't want to look back and say why didn't we DO some things during those years? We have a lot of years left and I'm excited about them and all of the fun and excitement they will bring. And work, Tim likes to work.

We're an odd pair, Tim and I. We work together so well, but we still can't figure out how we ever ended up together, an oddity to be sure. But man is it fun!

Eleven years. They've been good. I'm thankful, so very thankful!

Photo credit: Eli, 8 years old.

2 comments:

McBorn said...

Hope you had a great anniversary!
Eli is turning into quite the photographer! :)

Peyton talk said...

Eli has gotten some really good pics of the two of you. Congratulations!