Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summer 2010

I take a posed group picture each summer of all of the boys together. It's a hoot to get them all looking at the camera and smiling. Jesse was the challenge this year, being two and all. I try to take a picture that will help me remember what they were all like at this season in our family life. They are all so into camo and army stuff, that's what I will remember about this summer. I love the vests-here's a shout out to Peggy! My cousin Peggy made these vests as party favors for her son's birthday party. That's some good stuff!

Eli is growing his hair out just a touch. I try to give them freedoms where I can.
Noah took the scissors to his bangs about 20 minutes before this picture. I was not happy, I'm sure it was not my finest parenting moment!
Simon just tries to be happy and get it over with, and is happy to laugh at Dad.
Jesse will cry one minute and be laughing the next-two pictures before this one he was crying and reaching for me; like I was getting on an airplane to leave him.

It was also the summer of silly bandz in our part of the world. We'll see how long those gems last. The summer of 2010 was good to us, we've had a great time, I hate to see it go, but we must as we head into the holidays.

No comments: