Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't have much to say today.

We're getting some new windows at our house. The second floor, all across the front. They are half done, hoping to be done with installation by Friday. We actually hired out the installation. We're starting to hire out more things since Tim is working pretty consistent now. He doesn't get laid off much anymore, which is good, but bad because he likes to do all these projects himself. Luckily there's plenty still for him to do!

Noah is playing basketball at the Y, which is a hoot! We aren't sports watchers at our house so I don't know that he's ever seen the game played, just what they do in gym at school. Since it was nice out yesterday I pumped up the basketball and had him practice dribbling (he's very slow at that). I'm going to have him play outside again today, he has a game Friday.

I'm going to try a Zumba class tonight, we'll see how that goes! It should be fun though, I'm going with a friend from church, and she's been going the last few weeks. I'm not sure I have the coordination for it, but it seems like it would be fun, so we'll see. I'll have to report back.

That's about it with us I think.

No comments: