Friday, November 11, 2011

Rest

The boys have been passing around some kind of puking bug the week.  Good times.  I stayed home with Simon and he was laying onf the couch and I was sitting in the recliner working on a self-study workbook.  Yay for being a CPA :-)  Anyway, Simon was fidgeting and I said, "Simon, just rest, you don't have to sleep, but just rest."

He got kind of whiney and said, "Rest? What is rest? I don't know what that means."

I chuckled and explained it to him, but really that doesn't surprise me, he really doesn't know how to rest, he's just like his dad.  Always busy, always moving and never resting.

When Tim got home I told him he laughed and laughed, and then said, "Well, that's really good that he doesn't know how to rest."

Which made me laugh.  I think he wants all the boys to be workers like him so they can work together all the time.  But we all know that I've got Noah, he's my napper (a title he claims proudly), movie watcher, and reader, just like his mama!

No comments: