Friday, September 01, 2006

Summer's Over!

So all summer I've had half days off on Fridays (yeah for the new job!), and it's been great. But today was my last one! It's going to be hard to go back to working a full week again. Those half days were great for getting things done, spending extra time with the kids, doctor's appointments, and all the stuff you can't do without normally taking time off of work. So it's over, Summer is officially over for me this weekend. I just have to wait until Memorial Day for my half day Fridays again, it's not so far!

But all is not lost, Fall is such a beautiful time of year, that really, who can be upset that the blistering heat is over? We don't have any AC so it can get pretty stifiling. And fall is good sleeping and snuggling weather. It'll be nice to be able to sleep without sweating. Although I'm sure we'll get a few of the Indian Summer days to remind us of July and August.

I love to see the seasons change. I can never decide which is my favorite, as I'm always ready to start the next one, and each one has something special all it's own.

Happy September!

No comments: