Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sister's Night Out

Saturday my sister and I went out. There is a movie that we had seen advertised that she said we should go see. It was called "Because I Said So" with Mandy Moore and the dad from Seventh Heaven (which we love). We knew our guys wouldn't want to see it, so we decided we would go. Which we pretty much never do, but since Simon isn't nursing before bedtime anymore, that frees me up to be out later and not to have to get home by bedtime.

So we went to dinner at Bob Evans and talked and then went to the mall and browsed which was fun. Then just before the mall closed we headed over to Claire's and got my ears pierced again. My sister already has her second holes, so it was just me, and then we picked a couple new pairs of ear rings. I hardly ever to "girly" things since I'm surrounded by boys, so it was fun to do something like that.

Then we sat and talked and waited for our movie to start. The movie was cute, touching in one part, and pretty funny. We had a great time and I look forward to doing it again.

We had so much fun talking about wedding plans, bridesmaids dresses and the like to politics. We have good conversations, and I'll miss her when she moves out, but we'll just have to talk on the phone and plan more sisters nights out.

I hope they end up living relatively close to us. Time will tell on that one.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish my sister and I could spend time like this together. We live in different states, about 7 hours apart. Hopefully I will get to see her this weekend for my mom's birthday.