Monday, July 09, 2007

Funny Things

I was standing on the back porch holding Simon and Noah was coming out of the kitchen onto the back porch and called to me, "Mom!"

"Yes?"

He looks at me questioningly, "What?" And then went on playing.

I looked at Tim and we both busted out laughing.

*********
I cut all of the boy's hair, and Noah's got pretty well buzzed since he grabbed the scissors while I was brushing the hair off of Simon and proceeded to cut some of his hair down by his scalp. I had wanted to cut his short anyway since he sucks his thumb and twirls his hair. I'm thinking if he can't twirl his hair maybe he won't suck his thumb either since he always does them together. So this gave me good reason to do it. He looks so different, and so cute!

He gets up the next morning and the first thing he says with a frown, as he's trying to suck his thumb is, "I still don't have any hair!"

Here's before for his 3 year picture--at Pooh's house at Disney:
He has since decided he wants to grow his hair out again.

No comments: