Monday, November 12, 2007

Thankful

What am I thankful for?

I'm thankful for funny movies to make my boys have back to back belly laughs. We rented "Ice Age" over the weekend and Tim and I had a ball watching it with the boys.

Eli is old enough to "get" most of the humor and he just laughed and laughed. Noah laughed uncontrollably at the slapstick-type humor and Simon laughed at some things and just joined in when the rest of us were laughing to be a part of the good times.

I'm thankful we are a family that enjoys spending time together laughing!

See what other people are thankful for at Don't Give Him Crackers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the sound of laughter! Especially children's laughter! Great post! Thanks for participating.

Anonymous said...

I love family movie nights! How fun!