Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thankful

I'm thankful that I work close to home. My previous job was about 40 minutes one way depending on traffic, and now it's 6 minutes. So while I drive a big SUV, I only drive short distances so it's better than when I drove far in a fuel efficient car.

I'm thankful that I can go home at lunch and get Eli off the bus and talk to him about his day. These days are so fleeting, I can see him growing and maturing before my eyes and I'm glad I work close enough to be a part of it everyday.

If one of the kids gets sick I can be at their side in 10 minutes, it doesn't get much better than that!

To see what other people are thankful for go to Don't Give Him Crackers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for living close! Now if you only lived closer to me.......