Thursday, December 06, 2007

Religious Freedom

I heard about Mitt Romney's "religion" speech before it happened and more coverage since he gave it today, so I looked up the transcript on-line. I found what was written, so it may not be exactly as he delivered it, but it is well worth the read.

Myself, I have not determined who I will vote for, but if this speech does not stir you to be thankful to have the religious freedom we have here in America, I just don't know what will! And, it does make me lean more towards the Romney camp, but we'll see, I have some time until the primary.

It's a little long, but well worth the read, I encourage all 3 of my readers to go read it!

2 comments:

McBorn said...

I agree, it is a very good speech. I am intrigued. I haven't been keeping up with the candidates very well, but I think this is a good start. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

We've been leaning toward Romney for a bit now, so I'm pleased to have read this. THANKS!