Friday, February 22, 2008

An Everyday Evening

It was after dinner and Simon started singing E-I-E-I-O, (which Eli sings as Eli-Eli-O, just to be funny) and got an Old MacDonald video we have. I think he's pretty smart to be singing the song as well as be able to go pick out the right video to go with the song he's singing. He wanted to watch the movie, so we made a deal, everyone get ready for bed and then we'll watch the movie.

Later, back at the couch, we all line up and I spread the quilt out over all of us and kick my feet up to relax as they watch the video.

Then I smell something. I can't quite pinpoint what it could be, but as it gets stronger, I think it's a skunk.

"Boys, do you smell that? Is it a skunk?"

Unfortunately, by this time the video had started, so it was a though I was talking to a brick wall. Then Noah looks at me and says, "No, it's just your hair."

"My hair? What do you mean, my hair?"

But the brick wall had returned. Maybe I need different shampoo, or to get Noah's nose checked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of shampoo do you use? Eau de Pepe le Pew?? :)