Friday, August 08, 2008

The Whitehouse

I'll post a little bit here and there about our vacation-read that as "when I have time to upload some pictures on blogger"

We went to see the Whitehouse-just on the outside. It was starting to get dark so by the time we made it around to the lawn side, the picture came out pretty dark, but here we all are:
When we were out in public sightseeing I tried to have us all dress in like colors so it'd be easy to spot each other. However I didn't think of that until we were already on vacation so I had to make due with what was packed. This day we all had orange except Noah so I split us yellow and orange so Noah wouldn't be the odd man out.

As we were walking from the street side to the lawn side we walked by the FDR Administration Building (I think that's what it's called) and they were doing some construction. They had two bobcats driving in and out of the building hauling in pea gravel. It was the highlight for the boys. Whitehouse, Shmitehouse!

Right after the picture we had to book it back to the car because Simon had to pee. To his credit, he held it on the walk back to the car and all the way to my friend's house. He's a trooper, that one.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

That looks like fun! I love Noah's thumbs up. Good work on the color coordination! I think you're the smart one!