Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dinner Discussions

Noah's four and at quite a pondering age.

"Can God see this little speck on my finger?"
"Yes God can see that."
"What if I put my finger in my pocket?"
"God can still see it."
"Can God see my feet under the table?"
"Yes he can see your feet under the table."

A pause.

"What about inside the microwave, in the dark?"
"Yes, even in the microwave in the dark."

I'm glad he's learning and questioning but I was beginning to think I was in a Dr. Seuss book. Would you, could you, on a train, in the dark, in the rain?

2 comments:

Deanna said...

God's omnipotence is hard for anyone to understand--so for a four-year-old it has to be even more boggling.

At least he's thinking about it!

Deanna said...

God's omnipotence is hard for anyone to understand--so for a four-year-old it has to be even more boggling.

At least he's thinking about it!