Monday, January 05, 2009

Jesse's 9 Month Stats

I took Jesse for his 9 month check-up today-I can't hardly believe it's been 9 months already!

He's 30 inches long (90th percentile) A 3 1/2 inch growth in the last 3 months. That's a lot!
He's 19.5 pounds (50th percentile)

She said he was doing great-which I know, but is reassuring to hear.

There was one thing she wants to keep an eye on but is no cause for concern at this point.

He has a cold right now with a runny nose and eyes so once that clears up we'll get his 9 month picture taken and I'll post that. He's a cutie when he's not sick!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! 9 months already! I bet he is a doll!

Deanna said...

Grow, little buddy, grow!!

Monica said...

My comment has little to do with this post, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your comment on my blog. It sounds like we agree on a great deal and what we don't agree on, as you said, is a difference in underlying theology. However, I try to build on commonality, and attempt to understand the reasons behind why others think differently, rather than disregard others' opinions off-hand. I find that simply expressing one's thoughts (be they in agreement or not) is a wonderful foundation for respect and goodwill. Some people can participate in such an exchange of ideas without resentment or anger--thank you for doing so!