Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sickie tales

Last week when Noah woke up with strep throat I could tell he had a sore throat by his voice and knew he had a fever since his face was flushed, but apparently those were not all of his symptoms.

After he got dressed he walked over to me and touching his head very gently a little above his ear said, "Mom, my brain hurts right here."

I wanted to laugh but he was so pitiful, I calmly explained that was a headache and as soon as we got him to the doc and got the medicine he'd feel better.

Poor little fella!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is one of the things I am missing the most about Daniel right now. All the cute things they say. He is "too busy" to talk everytime we call my parents now. I will be glad when he comes home!

Deanna said...

How cute and pitiful. I love how they interpret symptoms. Give those boys a big snuggle from me.