Thursday, February 05, 2009

Welcome Baby Alex!

One of my dear friends from High School just had her third little baby yesterday at 5:01 PM. This little guy was long awaited by their family (and us friends) and is doing great. Deanna was induced early due to complications she experienced with a previous delivery, but I think he was ready to go at 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches long.

I'm so thankful he made an uneventful entrance and both Deanna and Alex doing well. Here's a link to her blog 'Better Than I Deserve' in case you want to check in on little Alexander Andrew.


After I got the call last night I told they boys they had a baby boy (it was a surprise) and Noah piped up and said, "I don't know what baby Alex looks like. That's why we have to go see him." I don't think I'll be going alone to visit J

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Alex is excited to meet the Baker Boys. He will look to your boys to learn about Davy Crockett and all things boy.

We will welcome a visit whenever your schedule agrees.

Looking forward to it!!

Natalie said...

Aww that is cute! Daniel hasbeen asking us for a brother friend or a sister friend. But he thinks they come out full size like him and ready to play!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am trying to tell myself that he is having issues dealing with it, but I guess I just wish he had been a little more supportive last night when I was trying to talk to him about it. MEN!