Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Photos

When we go out in public for an outing I like to dress in the same color so it's easy for me to find them in a crowd. That way I don't have to remember what color each boy is wearing. If they have matching clothes I'll have them wear that, but I don't imagine that will work for too much longer!

Here we are ready to go to the zoo (about a month ago):

Here are the boys at a graduation party:
I'm working on taking their official summer group picture, but it's harder than I would have hoped as I have something different in mind and coordinating the four of them can be like herding cats! So I'm waiting until Tim is available to help me, and it's not dark, and we're all home. It might be awhile!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

How can one not love a family who dresses alike?! Very cool!

Jodie said...

I love how in both pictures Jesse looks like he is running away and someone is holding him there. ;-)

Good pictures.