Monday, March 22, 2010

Mushrooms

I really don't like mushrooms. I don't particularly like their taste but their consistency is horrible! I pick them out of everything and feed them to anyone else-all the boys like them. Tim laments that he doesn't sit next to me at dinner and he never gets my mushrooms anymore.

I hate the way they squish in my teeth. Just can't do it. Anyhoo!

One day for snack the boys were having fruit snacks and Noah, in all his dimples, was handing me a fruit snack. It seemed a little bit suspicious to me since they can never seem to get their fill on fruit snacks so I questioned him.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"I just want you to try it."

"Why, has it been on the floor?"

"No, I just want you to try it."

I'm still not sure, those dimples look a little bit mischievous to me. "How about I pick my own out of the pack?" Thinking if it had been on the floor he wouldn't go for that.

"Okay."

I picked one out of the pack and ate it. He's watching me the whole time. I'm feeling a little uncomfortable-what's the catch?

"The way that feels in your teeth is the way mushrooms feel!"

Oh the glee on his face! And for the record, it is not the way mushrooms feel in my teeth!!

No comments: