Monday, October 17, 2011

September

So September was pretty busy.  I turned 34, we went to a ton of soccer practices and games, I went out to dinner with one of my best friends from high school, Tim had his friends from high school over for wings and blackjack, the boys got their interim report cards, Jesse broke out the back side window of the suburban, we had one of the first official "talks" with the two older boys (it went well), Noah was sick and missed a day of school, we all got colds with that cold snap we had, Tim made a fire to break the chill since we had all been sniffing around.  That kind of stuff, nothing huge, but it sure keeps us busy.

We have tournaments for Eli this weekend; they ended the season 5-5 so it all depends on who they play to see if they advance or not.  It would be fun if they did.

Tim is working with his parents to help them get things done to their house before they put it on the market to downsize.  Just a lot of little stuff so I'm sure he will be helpful to them.  I think he's a good son!

I am working with a company to see if I want to do their bookkeeping for them.  It would be some work each month, but I think I could add it in.  However I haven't ever done that before so I'd maybe have to start a company to limit our personal liability, we're still trying to figure it all out, but I'm excited about the prospect.

We're all really enjoying life and that makes me happy!

No comments: