Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Regularly scheduled programming

No I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. I promise. I can say that I've been busy, but no more than any other summer I guess, so it's not that.

Really, it gets harder to write a "Mommy Blog" as the boys get bigger I think. I don't want to share too much of their lives. But since this is the place that I write down all of the quirky and funny things they say and do, I want to write them all down so I don't forget these days. When I'm old, with a head full of thinned white hair and my memory no longer can recall these everyday stories, I do want to be able to read them, and in my heart remember, and smile, and know that I raised my boys as well as I knew how, loved them as much as I possibly could, taught them as much as my patience could endure. Even if my mind can't remember, I will be able to live the stories as though I do when I read a good book.

For that to happen though, I need to get the stories down now, while they are happening. I plan to go back to my three day a week posting schedule (loose as though it was).

This has been a really fun and crazy summer, so I want to get some of those posts on the blog so we don't forget this summer when Tim was home with the boys. So I'm committing to that over the next two weeks-get some of those fun stories on the blog!

Keep me accountable?

Please?

No comments: